Friday, March 8, 2013



A few weeks ago I tried a Mid Week Mojo Sketch  from the ScrapbookSTEALS site.
Each week they provide a sketch, that you can complete and enter for a prize. The series this time around is the Amber Series, and it is now into week 3.
Really get your scrap on and complete all 10 mid-week mojo's (they are done on a 10 week series) and be entered for a big drawing.
I missed last week's but I have everything in a drawer, all picked out and in my mind ready to scrap, so when ever I find some free time ( I know what on earth is that, but people keep telling me it exists! ) I am going to get it put together and still try to complete all 10 ! !

This is the Amber Week 3 Sketch 







On my last holiday I kept coming across fence post's and I fell in love with them so I used a few of those photos for this layout. This is my  version of the sketch.





The papers are of course from My Mind's Eye Portobello Road collection,  I used a Crafterworkshop template and inked the leaves, a MS bird punch, some hemp twine, Studio 112 vellum quotes and the flowers, washi and fabric tape are all from Prima.

Thanks for looking !!

No comments:

Post a Comment